Monday, April 11, 2011

Research for final idea

I decided to look at the Rorschach test cards. The Rorschach test is a psychological test where patients are shown inkblot images on cards and asked what the image means to them. It's used to detect underlying thought disorders, and to analyse a persons personality characteristics and emotional functioning. When someone sees any of these images it makes them think of psychology, so I think it's a good strong image to use on a book cover about psychology.
Rorschach test images


I drew these music notes in Illustrator and overlayed them on my rorschach image

I used this image of a violin as an overlay

I used a photo of my MP3 player as another overlay

This is my illustration based on the Rorschach inkblot

overlayed with my illustrations of music notes


No comments:

Post a Comment